Kurt R. Hilbert is the Managing Member and Founder of The Hilbert Law Firm, LLC. He is a seasoned litigator, repeatedly honored by his peers and legal community as an AV Preeminent rated attorney by Martindale Hubbell, Georgia Rising Star, Super Lawyer and has been designated as a 2019 Top 100 High Stakes Litigators in America. He has crafted a domestic and international practice that provides a wide array of services to clients ranging from banking institutions and large corporations, to investors, start-ups and individuals. Hilbert is a Certified Civil Mediator in the State of Georgia and handles all forms of mediations for civil and complex litigation..
Hilbert’s primary areas of expertise involve real estate, construction, banking, lending, employment, partnership liability, and corporate matters. Hilbert’s litigation experience makes him an ideal mediator who knows the law, the mediation process, and can test all positions to get to middle ground through creative strategies and techniques.
- Georgia Court of Appeals, Judicial Clerkship under the Honorable Frank Eldridge, 2001
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, with study at University at Oxford, J.D. 2001
- Northwestern University, B.A., with honors, Political Science, 1997
- Northwestern University, B.M., with honors, 1997
- Admitted to Georgia Bar, 2002
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Federal District Courts, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- All State, Superior, Appellate and Supreme Courts of Georgia
- Pro hac vice Admission to Kansas and South Carolina